Monday, August 31, 2009

The cause of drunkness.... ><

OMG!!!! I got drunk......... hahaha.... 28th August (A day to rmbr, 1st time get drunk) hahaha.... Aiyooo..... That night I guess I was too depressed and emo all the way in the car (Vince's car) before going to my friend's place to hangout and have fun... LOL.. Manatau.... I saw JD and that other drink (forgot what's it called)....... it's sooooooooo tempting ><><><') I remember that I was hyper and like start talking all kinds of crap.... I also remembered that I cried somewhere during that time... LoL toh-soi!!!!! but what the heck I was drunk..... hmmm anyways promise someone that I won't get drunk till like that time already.. So that time will be the last hahaha I hope so >< So many ppl worry bout me the next day haha I'm soo touched X33















I got injured from being drunk LOL!!!! Disgusting right >< Okay, I'll try to hide it when I go out in public hahaha =p

No comments: