Sunday, August 23, 2009

Inseparable...

Yo.. its me.. AGAIN... hahaha... So do u guys ever like stop to notice how time flies when u 're so caught up with all your work and stuff, that u don't even have time for the little things to comprehend.. its like last sem, I was happy with all my friends... I'm a very social guy and love having many friends but... Sadly... I can't win them all.. Just the beginning of this sem, I got to know that a few people hate me *SURPRISE* O.O Ouukie.. Well... I accept that BeCauZe ... I'm not perfect in every way (I know that) and whatever you (U NOE WHO U ARE) hate me for, I simply don't care(I dont give a fucking damn).. U may hate me but AT LEAST u fucking know me Bi-otch!! hahaha..

Owh and then there's this class, I don't know why but I feel that I'm not wanted there anymore... Its sad that when everything you put into 1 thing, it turns out to be like shit in the end... First day I went into that class, and everybody saw me like as if I was a stranger O.O WTF man.. Okie..... I might as well go in the class in a swimsuit or in my birthday suit (SWT!! hahaha) if u're gonna look at me like that with full of question marks all over your freaking face...

Hmmm... So lately I'm hanging out with these people.. Some of them I just met this sem and some of them I met last sem.. Anyways they're a good bunch of people... NO.. wait.... Actually they ROCK!! Without them, I'd probably be jobless every single day..... BUT ==" We all are still jobless even though we hangout together.... Haizzz.... Hahaha!! But it's still better than being jobless alone... I wanna show you guys how they look like but... I only have a few pictures of them, will upload their pics ASAP (I promise)... Been through a lot with them throughout this 1month.. So I All I can say is "I LOVE U GUYS!!!" hahaha thats it.... Owh I kinda miss some people back at K.K now >< Will write bout them soon... hehe.... <3

No comments: