Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moooovie.... hehe^^

Hehehe^^ Watching movies are the Best!!!!! X33 Recently went to watch "Orphan" at (I forgot what's the place's name) the movie cinema in Kuching hahaha=p Yeah the movie is quite scary and thrilling.. Its definitely not really a horror movie like everybody thought it would be (Well me especially hahaha) I never thought it would be like "I-Look-Sweet-But-I-Am-Actually-Evil" kind of thriller/horror movie =p Its very original and pretty fresh so be sure to watch it okie haha=p It shows that "You can't trust children anymore" haha (In a kind of way) I doubt Angelina Jolie would want to adopt anymore children after watching this film hahaha^^


















This is how the snaky evil bit*h Looks like ><










Evil smile of the day!!

No comments: