Monday, August 24, 2009

WTF!!

Yesterday I feel so frustrated bout something.. Yea!! Just try you imagine larr, you do something for a friend then he/she dint didn't do their part... Like... for example.. You helping a friend deliver something or helping them get something from someone else.. Then you expect them to get it from you right?! But next thing you know they're not there to get it from you and you're stuck with the thing you suppose to give them.... WTF right?!!!!

This is what happen to me, people... I was with pearl(my friend) going to open air, white tent or whatever you call it (LoL) to get some food... Then this girl, Miss.X (Not going to say her name cause she's still my friend) calls me to get her food at block G and i'm like in the MIDDLE of eating ==" So terpaksa lurr... Do this PUNISHMENT T.T Okie soo went to go get her food from my friend (Mr.J hahaha.. currently he's selling food every morning to earn money for his overseas studies... JYJY Mr.J X33 ) So got the food already and went back to open-air.. Called her and asked her to come get her food... BUT still she's like asking me to go over to hostel to send it to her..... Okie getting a bit FUCKED and PISSED... I went to hostel and delivered her food, but she's like "I'M lazy.. Later larr U give me..." WTF!!! I carried your food to the front of your hostel, your room is just on the 2nd floor and you're lazy to come and get it ==" I don't care bout the rm4 plus rm1 for services that she owes me anymore.. All the food that is good now is for throwing it at your face ==" ZzZz... So frustrated... Haiz.... Anyways she apologised for her mistake already by buying me lunch the next day hahaha X33 So I guess, I'll just let it go den...















The Nasi Lemak that I'm suppose to deliver to her... (cost rm4 from Mr.J.. To order, simply dial 016872800*) hehe^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea i feel ya dawg.. lol. anyways why didnt you just gimme the nasi lemak.. omg look so delicious... haa :D oh yea this is ange. you know me :)
hehe